Friday, May 29, 2020

Daily Dose For May 29

Memory Verse Don’t ask me to leave you and turn back. Wherever you go, I will go; wherever you live, I will live. Your people will be my people, and your God will be my God. Wherever you die, I will die, and there I will be buried. May the Lord punish me severely if I allow anything but death to separate us!” Ruth 1:16,17 NLT

Catch up day. Psalms 149

Why do the nations rage? 
Why do they plot and scheme? 
Their bullets can't stop the prayers we pray 
In the name of the Prince of Peace 
We walk in faith and remember long ago 
How they killed Him and then how on the third day He arose 
Well, things may look bad 
And things may look grim 
But all these things must pass except the things that are of Him

While The Nations Rage
Rich Mullins

Jesus, You have truly always been the yearning in every soul on this earth, Today, we lift up our eyes to Heaven, our hands up in praise and we give You thankfulness for joining us with You. Amen (prayerscross)

No comments: