Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Daily Dose For May 27

Memory Verse Don’t ask me to leave you and turn back. Wherever you go, I will go; wherever you live, I will live. Your people will be my people, and your God will be my God. Wherever you die, I will die, and there I will be buried. May the Lord punish me severely if I allow anything but death to separate us!” Ruth 1:16,17 NLT

Judges 20-21  Psalms 147

I can see Jesus hanging on the cross 
I can see Jesus hanging on the cross 
I can see Jesus hanging on the cross 
He came looking for the lost 

And love has come 
Love has come 
Love has come 
And He's given me hope to carry on 
Hope to Carry On Rich Mullins

Jesus, You have truly always been the yearning in every soul on this earth, Today, we lift up our eyes to Heaven, our hands up in praise and we give You thankfulness for joining us with You. Amen (prayerscross)

No comments: