Monday, May 25, 2020

Daily Dose For Memorial Day

Memory Verse Don’t ask me to leave you and turn back. Wherever you go, I will go; wherever you live, I will live. Your people will be my people, and your God will be my God. Wherever you die, I will die, and there I will be buried. May the Lord punish me severely if I allow anything but death to separate us!” Ruth 1:16,17 NLT

Judges 17-18 Psalms 145

Saints and children we have gathered here to hear the sacred story 
And I'm glad to bring it to you with my best rhyming and rhythm 
Cause I know the thirsty listen and down to the waters come 
And the Holy King of Israel loves me here in America
Born in America by Rich Mullins

On this Memorial Day, we pray for those who courageously laid down their lives for the cause of freedom. May the examples of their sacrifice inspire in us the selfless love of Your Son, our Lord Jesus Christ. Bless the families of our fallen troops, and fill their homes and their lives with Your strength and peace. Amen

No comments: