Thursday, May 28, 2020

Daily Dose For May 28

Memory Verse Don’t ask me to leave you and turn back. Wherever you go, I will go; wherever you live, I will live. Your people will be my people, and your God will be my God. Wherever you die, I will die, and there I will be buried. May the Lord punish me severely if I allow anything but death to separate us!” Ruth 1:16,17 NLT

Catch up day. Psalms 148

We are frail, we are fearfully and wonderfully made 
Forged in the fires of human passion 
Choking on the fumes of selfish rage 
And with these our hells and our heavens 
So few inches apart 
We must be awfully small 
And not as strong as we think we are

We Are Not as Strong as We Think We Are
Rich Mullins

Jesus, we dwell and rest in You, We trust and follow You. Nothing can, nor ever will separate us from You. You are the Almighty and in these times of suffering we come together in prayer for the sick and helpless. We pray, Jesus, You give this world relief. For only You can. Amen (prayerscross)

No comments: