Monday, May 6, 2019

Daily Dose of God's Word 5-6

Daily Dose of God's Word 5-6

Memory Verse: And we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate the Lord’s glory, are being transformed into his image with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit. 2 Cor 3:18

God Unified

The beautiful unity and power of the Trinity working together: in creating

The Father was the Designer (Revelation 4:11).
Jesus was the Agent of creation (John 1:1-3).
The Spirit was the Perfecter (Genesis 1:2ff).

“It needs the Trinity to make a Christian, it needs the Trinity to cheer a Christian, it needs the Trinity to complete a Christian, it needs the Trinity to create in a Christian the hope of glory.” Charles Spurgeon

Lord, I am open to the Holy Spirit. Come to me, 

dwell in me, speak to me so I may become 

more like Christ. Lord, give me the courage to be open.

Lord, I am open to the Holy Spirit. Come, Holy Spirit. Amen.

McKnight, Scot. Open to the Spirit (p. xvii). 
The Crown Publishing Group. Kindle Edition.

No comments: