Saturday, May 11, 2019

Daily Dose of God's Word May 11

Daily Dose of God's Word May 11

Memory Verse: And we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate the Lord’s glory, are being transformed into his image with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit. 2 Cor 3:18

The beautiful unity and power of the Trinity working together: in 

our rebirth. Titus 3:1-8 

All three persons of the Trinity are mentioned in these verses 

because all three participate in the work of salvation. Based upon 

the redemptive work of his Son, the Father forgives us and sends 

the Holy Spirit to wash away our sins and continually renew us.

Tyndale. Life Application Study Bible NIV (Kindle Locations 201761-201763). Tyndale House Publishers, Inc. Kindle Edition. 

Lord, I am open to the Holy Spirit. Come to me, 

dwell in me, speak to me so I may become 

more like Christ. Lord, give me the courage to be open.

Lord, I am open to the Holy Spirit. Come, Holy Spirit. Amen.

McKnight, Scot. Open to the Spirit (p. xvii). 

The Crown Publishing Group. Kindle Edition.

No comments: