Sunday, October 10, 2021

The Daily Dose Of God October 10

Memory Verse; The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love. Galatians 5:6


Philippians 1:27-2, 90


By the cross we know the gravity of sin and the greatness of God’s love toward us. John Chrysostom


Father in Heaven, As long as You are with me, I can persevere. By Your grace, I will be on my guard and stand firm in the faith. In Christ, I am able to be courageous and strong. By Your Holy Spirit's power, I can do everything in love. Worthy are You, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power; for You created all things, and because of Your will they exist and were created and brought into being. Even so, You will keep my soul as I hope in Your promises. In the Name of Christ, amen.  (Adah Hutchcraft)

No comments: