Saturday, June 27, 2020

Daily Dose For June 27

Memory Verse And if it is evil in your eyes to serve the Lord, choose this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your fathers served in the region beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites in whose land you dwell. But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.” Joshua 24:15 ESV


2 Samuel 10-11 Proverbs 24:23-34


“Be thankful 1,000 times a day.” I loved hearing this. I felt like I've been doing it my whole life, but I've never heard anyone put it into a formula for making money and using it as a guide to investing. Wahei calls it, “Maro Up.” “Maro” means, being thankful. Rule One Investing


God.  This morning I wake and thank You. For the gift of seeing a new day begin, and the energy i'll need to make it through today.  When the day is over and night comes, I will thank You. For the gift of knowing a day has been well spent and the tranquility that comes from a darkened sky.  Morning to night, a precious cycle.  I am each day, ever grateful.  Amen (Yooperpastor) 

No comments: