Friday, June 26, 2020

Daily Dose For June 26

Memory Verse And if it is evil in your eyes to serve the Lord, choose this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your fathers served in the region beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites in whose land you dwell. But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.” Joshua 24:15 ESV


2 Samuel 8-9 Proverbs 24:1-22


"When I use the word "providence"…I mean that wonderful, strange, mysterious, unguessable way Yahweh has of ruling His world and sustaining His people, and His doing it, frequently, over, under, around, through, or in spite of the most common stuff of our lives or even the bias of our wills. " Dale Ralphie Davis


Father;

You are always faithful, praise be to you!

You are always protective, praise be to you!

You are always ruling, praise be to you!

I am not always faithful, give me the courage to be more faithful.

I am not always protective of the holy, give me the courage to fight for what’s right.

I am not always responsible for what has been given, enlarge my courage to 

use Your talents.  Amen REM

No comments: