Tuesday, October 19, 2021

The Daily Dose Of God October 19

Memory Verse; The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love. Galatians 5:6


1 Thessalonians 2:1-16, Psalms 99


Some days I am not sure if my faith is riddled with doubt, or whether, graciously, my doubt is riddled with faith. And yet I continue to live in a world the way a religious person lives in the world; I keep living in a world that I know to be enchanted, and not left alone. I doubt; I am uncertain; I am restless, prone to wander. And yet glimmers of holy keep interrupting my gaze.

 Lauren Winner


Lord, you have brought us in safety to this new day. Preserve us now by your mighty power that we might not fall into sin nor be overcome by adversity, and in all that we do, direct us to the fulfilling of your purpose, through -Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen. (commonprayer.net)

No comments: