Monday, May 11, 2020

Daily Dose For May 11

Memory Verse Don’t ask me to leave you and turn back. Wherever you go, I will go; wherever you live, I will live. Your people will be my people, and your God will be my God. Wherever you die, I will die, and there I will be buried. May the Lord punish me severely if I allow anything but death to separate us!” Ruth 1:16,17 NLT

Joshua 20-21 Psalms 131

[God] will never cease to help us until we cease to need. C.H. Sprugeon Treasury of David, Commentary for Psalm 4:1

Jesus, no matter the struggles or hardships, no matter if the day is filled with joy. You remain our LORD. All things that happen work toward the day You will return and we will go home. And in knowing this so deep in our beings, we go each day and continue to share You with all we can. Thank You for giving us a steadfast assurance. You are our worth. Amen (prayerscross.Facebook)

No comments: