Friday, December 31, 2021

The Daily Dose Of God December 31

Memory Verse; But when the set time had fully come, God sent his Son, born of a woman, born under the law, 5 to redeem those under the law, that we might receive adoption to sonship. Galatians 4:4,5 


Revelation 22:12-21  Proverbs 31


“In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him. I think it’s impossible to really understand somebody, what they want, what they believe, and not love them the way they love themselves. And then, in that very moment when I love them.... I destroy them.  (Orson Scott Card, Ender's Game)


O God, by the leading of a star you manifested your only Son to the peoples of the earth: Lead us, who know you now by faith, to your presence, where we may see your glory face to face; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and for ever. Amen. (Contemporary Collects, Book of Common Prayer, 1979 version, Protestant Episcopal Church in the USA)

No comments: