Monday, October 13, 2014

FOREVER

Snippet
If you read history you will find that the Christians who did most 

for the present world were precisely those who thought most of 

the next. C.S. Lewis

Scripture
“Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; 

believe also in me. 2 My Father’s house has many rooms; if that 

were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to 

prepare a place for you? 3 And if I go and prepare a place for 

you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also 

may be where I am. 4 You know the way to the place where I am 

going. John 14:1-4

Song
FOREVER BETHEL MUSIC 
& BRIAN JOHNSON
Verse 1:
The moon and stars they wept
The morning sun was dead
The Savior of the world was fallen
His body on the cross
His blood poured out for us
The weight of every curse was broken

Verse 2:
One final breathe He gave
As heaven looked away
The Son of God was laid in darkness
A battle in the grave
The war on death was waged
The power of hell forever broken

Pre Chorus:
The ground began to shake
The stone was rolled away
His perfect love could not be overcome
Now death where is your sting?
Our resurrected King has rendered you defeated

Chorus:
Forever He is glorified
Forever He is lifted high
Forever He is risen
He is alive, He is alive

Tag:
We sing Hallelujah
We sing Hallelujah
We sing Hallelujah
The Lamb has overcome

Sentence Prayer
Jesus; Eternal Life is soaking you up, every moment until there is 

no more time.  Amen

No comments: