Friday, August 15, 2014

R.I.P. HANK

Snippet
Here's to hoping you live forever and “I” never die. 
Hank Hiezenrader
Scripture
I declare to you, brothers and sisters, that flesh and blood cannot inherit 
the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable. 
listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed
— in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet 
will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed I 
Corinthians 15:50-52 NIV
Song
Go Rest High On That Mountain 
- Vince Gill
I know your life
On earth was troubled
And only you could know the pain
You weren't afraid to face the devil
You were no stranger to the rain
[Chorus:]
Go rest high on that mountain
Son, you work on earth is done
Go to heaven a shoutin'
Love for the Father and Son
Oh, how we cried the day you left us
We gathered round your grave to grieve
I wish I could see the angels faces
When they hear your sweet voice sing
[Chorus]
Sentence Prayer
Father

There is neither Sail or windsock that can capture your holy 

Wind. We all are being driven home by your mighty gusts.  

Hank is at home with you -so Help us adjust Holy Spirit to 

the direction you are blowing today. 

Help us see in Your wind there is no chance or change, that 

you cannot use for your glory. Help us to be anchored enough 

to this life that we are able to serve you, but may we be free 

enough to adjust to your will. Be with Hanks loved ones for 


comfort and healing as they ride out this rogue wind.  Amen

No comments: