Saturday, March 20, 2021

The Daily Dose of God March 20

Memory Verse; Consequently, just as one trespass resulted in condemnation for all people, so also one righteous act resulted in justification and life for all people. Romans 5:18 NIV


Ezekiel 41-42 Psalms 72


But what happiness, what security, what joy to have someone to whom you dare speak on terms of equality as to another self;  one to whom you need no fear to confess your failings; one to whom you can unblushingly make known what progress you have made in the spiritual life; one to who you can entrust all the secrets of your heart and before whom you can place all your plans! Aelred Rievaulx


Jesus, thank you for calling me a friend.  It is almost too much to take in!  Teach me to be a true friend to you and others. Grant me the desire and the power to listen with my whole heart, renouncing my own agenda, and appreciating the uniqueness of each individual I come in contact with today. In Jesus' name. Amen! (Emotionally healthy relationships day by day: a 40-day journey to deeply change your relationships. Zondervan 2017 Pg. 229-230)

No comments: