Thursday, March 18, 2021

The Daily Dose of God March 18

Memory Verse; Consequently, just as one trespass resulted in condemnation for all people, so also one righteous act resulted in justification and life for all people. Romans 5:18 NIV


Ezekiel 38-39 Psalms 70


I'm tired, boss. Tired of being on the road, lonely as a sparrow in the rain. I'm tired of never having me a buddy to be with to tell me where we's going to, coming from, or why. Mostly, I'm tired of people being ugly to each other. I'm tired of all the pain I feel and hear in the world...every day. There's too much of it. It's like pieces of glass in my head...all the time. Can you understand? ...Stephen King, The Green Mile 


Jesus, this day we pray, strongly for all people to remember that You are GOD and You gave us freedom from the bondage of false truths the enemy has hit Your creation with.  We pray to You for we know only YOU, are Divine and only YOU have total control! This world is truly being hit by the enemy and he is dividing people terribly with his false truths.  Keep us bound in unity with You Jesus and only YOU!!!! Your Word is the TRUTH.  Amen (Prayers Cross)

No comments: