Friday, March 19, 2021

The Daily Dose of God March 19

Memory Verse; Consequently, just as one trespass resulted in condemnation for all people, so also one righteous act resulted in justification and life for all people. Romans 5:18 NIV


Ezekiel 40 Psalms 71


God is love! 1 John 4:8  God is friendship, and he that abides in friendship abides in God! Aelred Rievaulx


Jesus, thank you for calling me a friend.  It is almost too much to take in!  Teach me to be a true friend to you and others. Grant me the desire and the power to listen with my whole heart, renouncing my own agenda, and appreciating the uniqueness of each individual I come in contact with today. In Jesus' name. Amen! (Emotionally healthy relationships day by day: a 40-day journey to deeply change your relationships. Zondervan 2017 Pg. 229-230)

No comments: