Sunday, May 3, 2020

Daily Dose For May 3

Memory Verse Don’t ask me to leave you and turn back. Wherever you go, I will go; wherever you live, I will live. Your people will be my people, and your God will be my God. Wherever you die, I will die, and there I will be buried. May the Lord punish me severely if I allow anything but death to separate us!” Ruth 1:16,17 NLT

Joshua 5:13-7:26 Psalms 123

“The Sabbaths are our great cathedrals, the Jewish equivalent of sacred architecture.” Abraham Joshua Heschel 


Thank You for never being too busy for me. Any time of the day or night, I can stop and direct my thoughts toward You, and You always know just what I need. I feel such peace in Your presence.
When I get so stressed that every obstacle seems like a mountain, You help me put things in perspective and the mountains melt away. When I’m confused or frustrated, You bring things into focus. Just a few minutes with You changes everything. I love You, Jesus!(https://activated.org/en/columns/prayer-for-the-day/a-prayer-for-the-day-rest-and-renewal/)

No comments: