Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Daily Dose For May 5

Memory Verse Don’t ask me to leave you and turn back. Wherever you go, I will go; wherever you live, I will live. Your people will be my people, and your God will be my God. Wherever you die, I will die, and there I will be buried. May the Lord punish me severely if I allow anything but death to separate us!” Ruth 1:16,17 NLT

Joshua 9-10 Psalms 125

“It needs the Trinity to make a Christian, it needs the Trinity to cheer a Christian, it needs the Trinity to complete a Christian, it needs the Trinity to create in a Christian the hope of glory.” Charles Spurgeon

Lord, I am open to the Holy Spirit. Come to me, 
dwell in me, speak to me so I may become 
more like Christ. Lord, give me the courage to be open.
Lord, I am open to the Holy Spirit. Come, Holy Spirit. Amen.

McKnight, Scot. Open to the Spirit (p. xvii). 
The Crown Publishing Group. Kindle Edition.

No comments: