Thursday, May 7, 2020

Daily Dose For May 7

Memory Verses Don’t ask me to leave you and turn back. Wherever you go, I will go; wherever you live, I will live. Your people will be my people, and your God will be my God. Wherever you die, I will die, and there I will be buried. May the Lord punish me severely if I allow anything but death to separate us!” Ruth 1:16,17 NLT

Joshua 13 Psalms 127

"It is inevitable that in working for freedom some individuals and some families must take the lead and suffer: the road to freedom is via the cross.” Albert Luthuli

Lord, we pray we never find ourselves without hope, without a glimpse of the empty tomb each time we happen upon a cross. Help us begin our daily journey expecting both crosses and empty tombs and rejoicing when we encounter either because we know you are with us. Amen. (commonprayer.net)

No comments: