Saturday, May 2, 2020

Daily Dose For May 2

Memory Verse Don’t ask me to leave you and turn back. Wherever you go, I will go; wherever you live, I will live. Your people will be my people, and your God will be my God. Wherever you die, I will die, and there I will be buried. May the Lord punish me severely if I allow anything but death to separate us!” Ruth 1:16,17 NLT

Joshua 3-5:12 Psalms 122

God is the friend of silence. See how nature--trees, flowers, grass--grows in silence; see the stars, the moon, and the sun, how they move in silence.  MOTHER TERESA, A Gift for God


Jesus, no matter what the trial or hardship is, we do draw near to You. Answers are silent but they are there. Our faith is based upon the Truth of Your existence and Your Love. Words are silent not because of disbelief but because we actually do not have them. For Your followers Jesus, it is a time where we just draw near to You and remain silent yet steadfast in Faith. In You. Amen

No comments: