Saturday, May 23, 2020

Daily Dose For May 23

Memory Verse Don’t ask me to leave you and turn back. Wherever you go, I will go; wherever you live, I will live. Your people will be my people, and your God will be my God. Wherever you die, I will die, and there I will be buried. May the Lord punish me severely if I allow anything but death to separate us!” Ruth 1:16,17 NLT

Judges 13-14 Psalms 143

And you was a boy like I was once but was you a boy like me
Well I grew up around Indiana
You grew up around Galilee and if I ever really do grow up
Lord, I wanna grow up and be just like you. Boy like me/ Man like you by Rich Mullins

Father, Remind me that you chose to raise your own son in a small town.
Father, Remind me that knowing everyone is a way of keeping me accountable.
Jesus, did growing up in a small town make you indifferent to man’s opinions?
Jesus, did growing up in the intimacy of a Smalltown motivate you to die in love for all?
Holy Spirit, create a hunger in me for a world where your word is good as gold.
Holy Spirit, create a hunger in me for a world where children run giggling through sprinklers. Amen(REM)

No comments: