Monday, May 18, 2020

Daily Dose For May 18

Memory Verse Don’t ask me to leave you and turn back. Wherever you go, I will go; wherever you live, I will live. Your people will be my people, and your God will be my God. Wherever you die, I will die, and there I will be buried. May the Lord punish me severely if I allow anything but death to separate us!” Ruth 1:16,17 NLT

Judges 3:7-5:31 Psalms 138

Instant obedience is the only kind of obedience there is; delayed obedience is disobedience. L. B. Cowman Streams in the Desert, May 14

Lord, I'm on my knees for America. So many of us have turned our backs on you.  It is you alone who has showered us with blessings.  I thank you for every good gift and pray for mercy over this land.  Transform every heart. May this nation praise You in unity! (Harvestprayerministries)

No comments: