Sunday, May 19, 2019

Daily Dose of God's Word For 5-19

Daily Dose of God's Word For 5-19

Memory Verse: And we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate the Lord’s glory, are being transformed into his image with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit. 2 Cor 3:18

Read Joel 2:24-32

God Thought  

Man-made religions seek to exclude and divide.  The Holy Spirit, 

pours out on all people.  Today, ask yourself in prayer, who do you 

shun?  Repent of your sin, by asking the Holy Spirit, to open your 

mind, heart, and home to those who need his work.  The work of the 

Holy Spirit is to bring all of His children home, will I be a part of that 

work?

Lord, I am open to the Holy Spirit. Come to me, 

dwell in me, speak to me so I may become 

more like Christ. Lord, give me the courage to be 

open. Lord, I am open to the Holy Spirit. Come, 


Holy Spirit. Amen.

No comments: