Monday, May 20, 2019

Daily Dose of God's Word For 5-20

Daily Dose of God's Word For 5-20

Memory Verse: And we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate the Lord’s glory, are being transformed into his image with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit. 2 Cor 3:18

Read

Read Ezekiel 37:1-3

I want to help you to visualize this scene. Take a piece of paper and cut or tear it into the shape of a bone. When you are finished, put it on the floor in the middle of the room. It will help us to visualize what Ezekiel saw. How do you think it felt for Ezekiel to preach to a valley of dry bones?

Why do you think Ezekiel answered as he did in verse 3?

Write down, the gifts of love and grace that you have received in your life. Make a list of significant Bible verses God has used to speak, to you.  Then think of people, who made you thirsty spiritually. Write them on a piece of paper.  Thank
the Holy Sprit, for His work.


Lord, I am open to the Holy Spirit. Come to me, 

dwell in me, speak to me so I may become 

more like Christ. Lord, give me the courage to be 

open. Lord, I am open to the Holy Spirit. Come, 


Holy Spirit. Amen.

No comments: