Thursday, April 11, 2019

Rocket Fuel

Memorize: Why do you look for the living among the dead? He is not here; he has risen! Luke 24:5,6


Joseph      Jesus
Genesis  41:42-44 John 8:18


Similarities & Differences


It was Pharaoh who put the visible symbols of authority on Joseph, but in reality just life Jesus, it was God the Father, who put Joseph, where he was to be.  Too often, I misuse my free will as an opportunity to indulge self and not to serve God.  This morning I am begging God to make me hungry for His desires.



In fact I am praying a prayer by Amy Carmichael; 'Give me the love that leads the way, the faith that nothing can dismay, the hope no disappointments tire, the passion that will burn like fire; Let me not sink to be a clod: Make me Thy fuel, Flame of God.”  Amen




God the Father; put all of us, where we are, to do our part, may we be the rocket fuel, he made us to be.

No comments: