Friday, December 5, 2014

YOU

Snippet
Prayer and the presence of God grow out of our understanding   
that we are incompetent to deal with all that comes our way.  
Soul Work Randy Harris pg 146 Leaf wood Publishers 2011 Abilene Texas
Scripture
“Now this is what the Lord says —
the One who created you, Jacob,
and the One who formed you, Israel  —
“Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; 
I have called you by your name; you are Mine. 
2 I will be with you 
when you pass through the waters, 
and when you pass through the rivers,
they will not overwhelm you.
You will not be scorched
when you walk through the fire, 
and the flame will not burn you.” Isaiah 43:1,2 HCSB
Song 
You Carry me -Moriah Peters
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2H-zQjgurQ

Feels like it's been miles and miles
Feels like it's an uphill climb
Sometimes I get weary on the way
But when I look back at where I've been
When I look back, I'm sure of it
I was right there in Your arms and I can say

Every moment of my life
God, You never left my side
Every valley, every storm
You were there, You were there
I don't need to know what's next
You'll be with me every step
Through it all, through it all
I can see You carry me

There are days I wonder if
You can fix the mess I'm in
Times when nothing seems
To go the way it should
But then I look back on every season
I can find there's ten thousand reasons
To trust that You can work all things for good

Through the wind and waves
Through my worst mistakes
Through the times I thought I walked alone
You were holding me
You were whispering
I will never leave you on your own

Sentence Prayer

Lord, I exalt You! I praise Your name! You are my Rock, my 

Savior, my Lord! You are unchangeable…immovable…an 

unceasing lover of my soul. May the very rocks cry out in praise 

of You and all You are.  May my lips offer continual praise to You 

my mighty King. I give you praise and glory. You are worthy! 

Hallelujah! Lord! (One Minute Prayers for Men, Harvest House Pub 


Eugene Or pg 226.)

No comments: