Sunday, November 30, 2014

NEW

SNIPPET
Happy are the simple followers of Jesus Christ who have been 
overcome by his grace, and are able to sing the praises of the all 
sufficient grace of Christ with humbleness of heart.  Dietrich 
Bonhoeffer The Cost of Discipleship 60 
SCRIPTURE
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The 

old has gone, the new is here!  2 Corinthians 5:17

SONG
MADE NEW LINCOLN BREWSTER
http://youtu.be/jd4qtmDGIWQ
You're calling me over
You're pulling me close
With love You surround me
You give me hope

You're taking me deeper
You're making me whole
With grace You redeem me
You restore my soul

Now I'm made new
Because of You

You hold my head up
You remind me who I am
You hold my head up
I'm alive in You again
I'm made new

You're making me stronger
You're healing my heart
With Your hands You hold me
And You set me apart

You are my salvation
I will not fear
You're the strength of my life
I won't fear

Sentence Prayer

Holy God; we are rebellious sinners in Your eyes,

Your revealed word judges us so, and if we deny it

we call you a liar.  But Father in Your Grace

You gracefully gave your only begotten son Jesus,

to make us a new creation.  May, Your Holy Spirit

Remind us that the Grace of Jesus is enough to live this new life.


today and everyday!  Amen  R.M.

No comments: