Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Daily Dose of God's Word For September 4th

Daily Dose of God's Word For 9-4

Memory Verse: May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all. 2 Corinthians 13:14

Cause I'm just a nobody trying to tell everybody
All about Somebody who saved my soul
Ever since You rescued me, You gave my heart a song to sing
I'm living for the world to see nobody but Jesus Nobody by Casting Crowns

Tuesday September 4  2 Kings 6:24-7:20

What does this awful story illustrate about, telling others about Jesus?

Pray 


Father, you bring both the feast and famine in life.  You are the author of death and life.  You humble the proud, and exalt starving lepers.  From beginning to end You are the good news the starving need.  Punishment, will overtake us if we keep it to ourselves.  Amen REM

No comments: