Friday, October 31, 2014

DEVIL

Snippet

“La plus belle des ruses du diable est de vous persuader qu'il 

n'existe pas.” ("The devil's finest trick is to persuade you that he 

does not exist.")” , Paris Spleen

Scripture

“When the 1,000 years are completed, Satan will be released 

from his prison 8 and will go out to deceive the nations at the 

four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them for 

battle. Their number is like the sand of the sea. 9 They came up 

over the surface of the earth and surrounded the encampment of 

the •saints, the beloved city. Then fire came down from heaven 

and consumed them. 10 The Devil who deceived them was 

thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur where the beast and the 

false prophet are, and they will be tormented day and night 

forever and ever. ” Revelation 20:7-11 HCSB

Song
To Hell with the Devil Stryper

[Verse 1]
Speak of the devil 
He's no friend of mine 
To turn from him is what we have in mind 

[Verse 2]
Just a liar and a thief 
The word tells us so 
We like to let him know 
Where he can go 

[Chorus]
To hell with the devil 
To hell with the devil 

[Verse 3]
When things are going wrong 
You know who to blame 
He will always live 
Up to his name 

[Verse 4]
He's never been the answer 
There's a better way 
We are here to rock you 
And to say...

[Repeat Chorus]

Sentence Prayer

Lord Jesus Christ, I believe that you are the Son of God, that you 

are the Messiah come in the flesh to destroy the works of the 

Devil. You died on the cross for my sins and rose again from the 

dead. I now confess all of my sins and repent. I now ask you to 

forgive me and cleanse me in your blood. I believe that your 

blood cleanses me now from all sin. Thank you for redeeming me, 

cleansing me, justifying me and sanctifying me in your blood.  


Amen

No comments: