Saturday, December 25, 2021

The Daily Dose Of God December 25

Memory Verse; But when the set time had fully come, God sent his Son, born of a woman, born under the law, 5 to redeem those under the law, that we might receive adoption to sonship. Galatians 4:4,5 


Revelation 14  Proverbs 25


God is not dead, nor doth He sleep; The Wrong shall fail, the Right prevail, With peace on earth, good-will to men.  (Henry Wadsworth Longfellow)


Oh, God-With-Us, 

For so long you have promised 

forgiveness, peace, salvation. 

Now in my heart, I am filled with joy 

because of your coming.


Thank you for your promises
and for the way I can trust in you.
I feel a new freedom in my life
and a courage I have not known before.


I know you came to save me and bring new life
and I am so grateful to you.
Let me show my thankfulness
with my life.
You have brought me through the darkness
and into the light of your saving grace.


Guide my feet on the way of peace.


(https://onlineministries.creighton.edu/CollaborativeMinistry/Advent/Daily-prayers-4.html)

No comments: