Saturday, November 27, 2021

The Daily Dose Of God November 27

Memory Verse; The secret things belong to the Lord our God, but those things which are revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may do all the words of this law.  Deuteronomy 29:29


1 Peter 1:13-2:10  Psalms138


The debt was so great, that while man alone owed it, only God could pay it. (Anslem)



Father, Your word instructs me, to be joyful, patient, and faithful in prayer.  Therefore I will rejoice in you, and I will pray. Patience may be harder, Lord. Each day is like another twenty-mile walk through the desert. When will this season in my life end, Lord?  When, will times of refreshing come again? I thirst for real joy, O , God. I thirst for You.  Though the road ahead is obscured, I will still offer up to you my praise to You. Father, I pray to You.  I rejoice in You. And I will be patient. Amen 

No comments: