Thursday, November 25, 2021

The Daily Dose Of God November 25

Memory Verse; The secret things belong to the Lord our God, but those things which are revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may do all the words of this law.  Deuteronomy 29:29


James 4:13-5  Psalms136


Thou that hast given so much to me,

Give one thing more–a grateful heart. . . .

Not thankful, when it pleaseth me;

As if thy blessings had spare days;

But such a heart, whose pulse may be

Thy praise.  (George Herbert)


Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, my deliver is coming. You have heard and joined the world's sorrow and longing for deliverance. Redemption is coming from your own scars. Help me to doubt my feelings, but to never doubt your promises. Help me to question what I see, and to have certainty in Your coming. Amen (From lyrics to My deliver by Rich Mullins) (REM) 

No comments: