Friday, February 26, 2021

Daily Dose of God February 26

Memory Verse; For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16


Ezekiel 8 Psalms 50


I went in bitterness, in the heat of my spirit: Perhaps Ezekiel was bitter at his lot as a captive, while others still lived and served in Jerusalem at the temple. Perhaps he was bitter at the difficulty of his call. Perhaps he was bitter at the sin and rebellion of the people of Israel. Whatever the exact cause, Ezekiel was bitter, angry, and stunned (astonished).(https://www.blueletterbible.org/niv/eze/3/1/s_805001)


Lord, teach me to process my anger in healthy ways that enable me to better love you, others, and myself.  Help me to learn to be "angry with the right person, to the right degree, at the right time, for the right purpose, and in the right way." In Jesus' name, amen. (Emotionally Healthy Relationships Day by Day week 4 day 4. Peter Scazzero)

No comments: