Saturday, May 16, 2020

Daily Dose For May 16

Memory Verse Don’t ask me to leave you and turn back. Wherever you go, I will go; wherever you live, I will live. Your people will be my people, and your God will be my God. Wherever you die, I will die, and there I will be buried. May the Lord punish me severely if I allow anything but death to separate us!” Ruth 1:16,17 NLT

Judges 1-2:5 Psalms 136

"Whoever has God as a companion is with him in all places, both on the street and among people, as well as in church or in the desert or in a monastic cell."– Meister Eckhart

Jesus, may this day we rely totally on Your control of all things. We praise You for the continued strength and endurance to keep sharing You and Your Love to this world. We will pray without ceasing. May Your Glory be displayed today. Amen (prayerscross)

No comments: