Saturday, March 14, 2020

Daily Dose For March 14

Memory Verse Behold what manner of love the Father has bestowed on us, that we should be called children of God! 1 John 3:1 NKJV

Leviticus 27 Psalms 73

The God we encounter everywhere in Scripture, though mysterious to us, though we strain at the leash of language to describe Him faithfully, though we know He is more than our small thoughts can achieve - still, God is truly knowable according to His own self-revelation. We can receive His testimony to Himself at face value without fear of missing who He really is.  Ray Ortland Blog Post: Father, Son, Holy Spirit, September 30, 2011.

Jesus Praise be to You, for You take my weakness and perfect Your strength in my life.  Forgive me; but I hate being weak! I hate not having the answers, not having power or control . But I love to see Your power manifest, so I ask break me with Your love, and resurrect nothing but Jesus in my life! Amen

No comments: