Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Daily Dose For March 10

Memory Verse Behold what manner of love the Father has bestowed on us, that we should be called children of God! 1 John 3:1 NKJV

Leviticus 21,22 Psalms 69

The proper understanding of everything in life begins with God. No one will ever understand the necessity of conversion who does not know why God created us. He created us "in His image" so that we would image forth His glory in the world. We were made to be prisms refracting the light of God's glory into all of life. Why God should want to give us a share in shining with His glory is a great mystery. Call it grace or mercy or love - it is an unspeakable wonder. Once we were not. Then we existed - for the glory of God! John Piper Desiring God, Bethlehem Baptist Church, p. 55


Praise to my God, who is Love! Forgive me, for I do not see God as He is, and I do not see myself as I am. I do not see God as the Father He is, and we do not see ourselves as we are. Through Jesus help me to see we are all brothers and sisters. Open my eyes to Your image in everyone I meet today. Amen!

No comments: