Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Daily Dose For February 5

Memory Verse Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. 1 John 4:7

Exodus 10-11 Psalms 36

So lead me, Lord, to the way everlasting.  Along the journey, reveal to me the secrets of my heart that even I do not know. Unveil the sins that keep me from better days.  Amen
(One Minute Prayers for men Gift Edition 2010 Harvest House Pub Eugene Oregon p.g. 111)


Let Him therefore send and do what He will. By His grace, if we are His, we will face it, bow to it, accept it, and give thanks for it. God's Providence is always executed in the 'wisest manner' possible. We are often unable to see and understand the reasons and causes for specific events in our lives, in the lives of others, or in the history of the world. But our lack of understanding does not prevent us from believing God." Don Fortune

No comments: