Saturday, November 2, 2019

Daily Dose of God's Word For November 2

Daily Dose of God's Word For November 2

Memory Verse: But those who wait on the Lord Shall renew their strength; Isaiah 40:31 NKJV

2 Corinthians 12

When we are strong in abilities or resources, we are tempted to do God’s work on our own, and that can lead to pride. When we are weak, allowing God to fill us with his power, then we are stronger than we could ever be on our own.


Heavenly Father, thank You that Your grace is sufficient for all my needs. Help me to recognize and rejoice in the knowledge that Your power is made perfect in my own weakness. Help me to boast all the more gladly in my inabilities, so that Your great ability may be manifest in my life - to Your praise and glory, AMEN.  (https://prayer.knowing-jesus.com/2-Corinthians/12/9)

No comments: