Saturday, November 14, 2015

VETERANS!

Veterans

Snippet

We should remember that the Declaration of Independence is not merely a historical document. It is an explicit recognition that our rights derive not from the King of England, not from the judiciary, not from government at all, but from God. The keystone of our system of popular sovereignty is the recognition, as the Declaration acknowledges, that 'all men are created equal' and 'endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights.' Religion and God are no alien to our system of government, they're integral to it. MARK LEVIN

Scripture

              The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell. Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident. One thing have I desired of the Lord, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to enquire in his temple. PSALMS 27:1-4 KJV
      
Song
God, Family And Country Craig Morgan
https://youtu.be/fsdM9HyvYlY

He grew up in a time,
When a third-grade education,
Was all the school you needed,
To work the family farm.
He'd take time off on Sunday,
Him and all his family,
warm a pew,
And give thanks to the Lord.

There was no gray, only black and white.
Didn't need no-one to tell him,
What was wrong or right.
'Cause he had God, Family, and Country.

He set aside his plow,
In early 1940,
Said goodbye to his small town,
And put on the Army green.
Hard Times on the front lines,
Writin' letters on wet paper,
Not one word about the awful things he'd seen.

His was a generation,
That answered without question.
They knew they had to win,
'Cause they were fightin' for...
God, Family, and Country.

On the coffee table,
Sits the family Bible,
Where just last year he added,
A little boy to the family tree.

There's the folded flag they gave us,
On the day he left us.
But the thing that I remember most,
Is the way that he...

Believed...

In God, Family, and Country...

Ohhh, we've got God...

Family...

And Country……

Sentence Prayer

Father;


We just celebrated veterans day a yearly reminder that freedom is never free.Thank you for the heroic veterans of this great republic.Tragically last night we were reminded that evil and tyranny is alive and well.  May the lives senselessly taken in Paris galvanize patriots in every country to destroy ISIS, with liberty and faith.  Evil will never disappear until you come again. Come Lord Jesus Come quickly!  Amen  R.M.

No comments: