Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Real Men Cry!

Memorize: Why do you look for the living among the dead? He is not here; he has risen! Luke 24:5,6


Joseph                                        Jesus
Genesis 42:24                                                       John 11:35 Luke 19:41


Similarities and differences?

The only man who was fully what God the Father created us to be, wept.  Real men cry.

Feelings are emotional facts.  Do you realize nowhere in scripture does it

state suck it up buttercup?  So now it's time to pour our heart out, telling my Father

as best I can, exactly what happened to me.

The lying voices inside me, tell me God doesn't want to hear it.  I might tell

myself; "No way, that's for touchy, feely types. I don't do that".  If I express myself,

I might shed a tear, scream or kick the family pet!  No, Just kidding!  I must excavate

every effect an emotion I’ve buried and in lament give it my Heavenly Father for

my healing.  F.B. Meyer put it this way; "As we pour out our bitterness, God pours

in his peace."  May we always be honest with God, who knows all anyway!

No comments: