Thursday, October 24, 2019

Daily Dose of God's Word For October 24th

Daily Dose of God's Word For October 24th

Psalms 23
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.  Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my 
cup runneth over.Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the 
days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

Psalms 89:1-18

God’s promise to preserve David’s descendants. God’s promise is fulfilled in Jesus Christ, who will reign for eternity. The love and kindness promised to David is ours in Christ.(Tyndale. Life Application Study Bible NIV (Kindle Locations 50718-50719). Tyndale House Publishers, Inc.. Kindle Edition. )


Lord, help us not to take offense at those who question and judge our works of mercy. Rather, enable us to pray that they too might receive the merciful calling to new life with which you have blessed us. Amen. (commonprayer.net)

No comments: