Sunday, December 28, 2014

PEACE

Snippet
God cannot give us a happiness and peace 

apart from Himself, because it is not there. 

There is no such thing. C. S. Lewis

Scripture

This One will be our peace. Micah 5:5 NASB


Peace 
Michael W Smith
http://youtu.be/Vm2T8Xqbt6A
I have come from so far away 
Down the road of my own mistakes
In the hope you could hear me pray
Oh Lord Keep me in your reach
How I’ve longed through these wasted years
To outrun all the pain and fear 
Turned to stone from my un-cried tears
And now it’s Your grace I seek.
Love wont compromise. 
It’s a gift. It’s a sacrifice.
My soul renewed. And my heart released,
In You I’ll find my Peace.
Wondrous child of whom the angels sing.
Know my joy. Feel my suffering. 
Shining star make this love you bring so bright.
That I may believe
That my way will not be lost from now on
Till that rivers crossed my soul’s renewed
and my spirit free 
In You I’ll find my Peace in You I’ll find my Peace.
Sentence
Almighty God;
Only Your Son Jesus 
will bring Peace to my heart 

and to mankind.  Amen R.M.

No comments: