Saturday, November 8, 2014

WILD SIDE

Snippet
You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,

Love like you'll never be hurt,

Sing like there's nobody listening,

And live like it's heaven on earth.” 

― William W. Purkey

Scripture

Place me like a seal over your heart,
    
like a seal on your arm;

for love is as strong as death,
    
its jealousy[a] unyielding as the grave.

It burns like blazing fire,
    
like a mighty flame.[b]

Many waters cannot quench love;
    
rivers cannot sweep it away.

If one were to give
    
all the wealth of one’s house for love,
    
it would be utterly scorned. Song of Solomon 8:6,7 NIV


Song
Wild Side 
Hillary Jane
http://youtu.be/dYGPFNdsy1M
They say be careful and look before you take your first step

Love is so dangerous you don't wanna have regrets

I might be in over my head

You won't leave me for dead, no 

Aye, holding on to every word that You say

Courage comes and goes in waves, but with You I'm 

just always so brave on the wild side

It's dangerous to be in love but I like it on the wild side, 

the wild side’s Dangerous for hearts to touch, but I want 

You to hold mine, there's no denying that I'm

Dangerous with you. I'm so Dangerous with you. You got 

me feelin’ Feelin like I'm runnin from the police how my 

heart stay rush in Light up the dark light up this art you know 

it's me why you askin me questions

I know its Him cause He given me life I know we win 

in the end no surprise

Pen in my hand are you down for the ride it might get 

wild we like that side

Oh we got it so I flaunt it love on repeat like its chronic

Word on the street is we’re toxic Infiltrating other's mindsets

I’m a diamond got me shinin' I’m the branch and You're the 

vine and Loves so fierce got the heart of a lion veils 

been pierced so it's hard to stay silent

(Thanks to CharityFaithMusic for these lyrics)

Sentence Prayer
Jesus;

Help us to love with the passion and purity


You loved us on the cross. Amen

No comments: