Monday, November 17, 2014

GAMBLE

SNIPPET
Gambling is entertainment that allows you to steal from others 

and entertainment that allows others to steal from you 

Roger Miller

Scripture
When the soldiers crucified Jesus, they took his clothes, dividing 

them into four shares, one for each of them, with the 

undergarment remaining. This garment was seamless, woven in 

one piece from top to bottom. “Let’s not tear it,” they said to one 

another. “Let’s decide by lot who will get it.”

This happened that the scripture might be fulfilled that said,“They 

divided my clothes among them and cast lots for my garment.”

So this is what the soldiers did. John 19:23,24 ESV

Song
4 Card Draw 
By Sixers Six
http://youtu.be/G_aTZ_jE_HA

Hey boy, heed what I say
I tell you what it takes to be saved
Living the Word hard and reaching to see His face
You wanna talk shame? 
Well son I know
Walking the narrow path
Facing this cruel worlds wrath
Piles n’ heaps upon weighing down my back
You wanna talk pain? 
Well son I know
Chorus
And I got
Lying here before me
4 little cards
And you gotta choose
Triple 6 or the King
Hopeless is where your at
You're crying you won't come back
Well there's fire n’ flame with weeping and gnashing of teeth
You think you know pain?
Well son I know

Sentence Prayer
Father:
May I not bust in my hit for eternal life

but trust in the Royal Flush, of Father, Son and Holy Ghost


for eternal life. Amen R.M.

No comments: