Thursday, October 23, 2014

JEALOUS GOD

Snippet
Proud defiance of God always brings disaster  
(Johnathan Cahn Harbinger pg 62  Expository Sermon 9, judgment and grace,” Isaiah 9:9-10:34 clifton hill press)

Scripture
The first time God spoke to Hosea he said:

“Find a whore and marry her.
    
Make this whore the mother of your children.

And here’s why: This whole country
    
has become a whorehouse, unfaithful to me, God.” 

Hosea 1:2 TMS

Song
 HOSEA BLUES SEAN MICHAEL
My baby girl ain’t nothin’ but a fiery ho'

Wanderin’ places she never should go

Opens her legs to them mens so she won’t be po’

What she don’t know, is dem mens could never save her soul

My baby girl ain’t nothin’ but a cheatin’ mess

Unfaithfulness pourin’ out from her breasts.

Everytime my baby walk out that door

A pain sets in and it won’t let go

She keeps runnin’ away from the one who loves her the most.

Well I’m a jealous God (3x)

 I won’t share you with no one

Desperate times, they call fo’ them drastic measures

Well I’m so tired of you fillin’ your womb with them sinful 

pleasures

I’m about to show you girl, just what I will do

I’m about to show you girl just how much I love you

And if you’re not careful it just might kill you,

It might kill me too.

Well I’m a jealous God (3x)

I won’t share you with no one

I’ll do whatever it takes baby (3x) to have you back in my arms

Sentence Prayer

Father;

Save us from the time of trial, and deliver us from evil.

The time has come for the judgement to begin;  It is 

Beginning with God’s own household.  Amen  


(A New Zealand Prayer Book Pg 133)

No comments: