Thursday, September 4, 2014

RIVER OF LOVE

Snippet
"To fall in love with God is the greatest of all romances; to seek 
him, the greatest adventure; to find him, the greatest human 
achievement.” Raphael Simon
Scripture
When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, “I am the light of 
the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but 
will have the light of life. John 8:12
Song
River Jordan Howerton Band 
To Buy Song: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/river/id875296600?i=875296606
Verse 1
Your light has brightened all the darkness in me
My eyes are open to see
Your love, Oh God, Your love for me
I once was running from your love and mercy
Then I found the place I belong
with you I know I ‘m not alone
(Chorus)
I know I was a sinner in need of a new start
The waters of my river ran dry on my own
I know the road is long, when all is lost, you light my way
My debt is paid in Jesus Name
Verse 2
These hands have labored for the sin within me.
Your hands were nailed to a tree
Your blood has set this captive free.
Verse 3 
Your light has brightened all darkness in us.
Our eyes are open to see.
Your love, Oh God has set us free.
Sentence Prayer
Jesus; your are the one who was slain but is now the living light 
of the world.  Shine so brightly in my heart it dispels all of my 
darkness.  May this light spill into a dark world to light your way 

for the lost to find.  Amen

No comments: