Friday, September 19, 2014

NOTHING

Snippet
Now, don't hang on, nothing lasts forever but the earth and sky
It slips away, and all your money won't another minute buy
Dust in the wind, all we are is dust in the wind  Kansas Dust in the Wind
Scripture
Meaningless! Meaningless!
says the Teacher.
Utterly meaningless!
Everything is meaningless. Ecclesiastes 1:1,2 NIV

Song 
Customary- Left with Nothing
Oh I've chased it all before
Oh, oh, still I'm left with nothing
Oh I've chased it all before
Oh, oh, still I'm left with nothing
Yeah I've change after getting paid
To get what I want, be comfortable every day
So now I'm on that constant looking for ways
To make a dollar no matter what it takes
The stress is my relationship that's the price I pay
To have no one to hang with, I guess that's OK
I'm trying to bring that change and buy and give the days
All the while my social life slowly slips away
Which leaves me to chase another pride of my work
Like I'm the one, I'm the hottest thing on Earth
I'm self-taught, I'm self produced
I do everything myself , including looking like a fool

Sentence Prayer

Jesus; with out you we are nothing. Amen

No comments: