Saturday, September 4, 2021

The Daily Dose of God September 4

Memory Verse; You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness. Romans 6:18


Romans 12-13 Psalms 54


The crushing burdens of this world cannot be borne by the people of God unless those people have learned the breadth and height and depth of the love of God for themselves. Our fruits will not be abundant if our roots are not deep."--Dr. Diane Langberg


God, thank You for being the ultimate source of goodness and for showing me kindness even when I don’t deserve it. Help me reflect Your kindness in my relationships and show others love even when it’s challenging. Give me the strength to admit when I’m wrong, and wisdom as I navigate conflicts with people in my life.  In Jesus' name.  Amen. (New Dawn @olumideki)

No comments: