Wednesday, April 28, 2021

The Daily Dose of God April 28

Memory Verse; For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16 KJV


Micah 4-5, Ps 111


Art at its best draws attention not only to the way things are but also to the way things will be when the earth is filled with the knowledge of G-D as the waters cover the sea. That remains a surprising hope, and perhaps it will be the artists who are best at conveying both the hope and the surprise.  N.T. Wright, Surprised by Hope: Rethinking Heaven, the Resurrection, and the Mission of the Church


Lord, I bring the poverty of my soul to be transformed by your beauty; the wildness of my passions to be tamed by your love; the stubbornness of my will to be conformed by your commandments and the yearnings of my heart to be renewed by your grace; both now and forevermore.  Amen.  Catherine of Genoa 

No comments: